BNN Bloomberg – Moneta Porcupine: One of the Largest Undeveloped Gold Projects in North America.
Why Invest in Moneta Porcupine?
- Canada’s most prolific gold producing mining camp. Safe jurisdiction in Timmins, Ontario with well established infrastructure.
- Growing resources and new discoveries. Recent partnership with O3 Mining’s Garrison Project to increase resources by 85% to 4.0MM gold ounces indicated and by 32% to 4.4MM gold ounces inferred.
- Moneta will hold one of the largest undeveloped gold projects in North America.
- PEA results on South West deposit proves a robust gold project at US$1,500/ounce that produces C$236 million after-tax NPV5% and on our new partnership with O3 Mining’s Garrison project at US$1,450/ounce C$321 million after-tax NPV5%.
- C$694 million after tax cash flow over the life of mine, South West and Garrison combined.
- Regional scale exploration potential. Creates largest land holder by a gold development company in the Timmins camp.
- Expanding resource base. An updated resource estimate will be announced in Q3, 2021 followed by an updated PEA on a much larger scale for the combined projects in early 2022.
- Low cost discovery ounces.
- Significant and growing resource with an active exploration program in Timmins, surrounded by major mining firms such as Pan American Silver, Kirkland Lake Gold, Newmont, OIII and McEwen Mining.
- Insiders and investors aligned for long-term value creation.
Shareholders include Eric Sprott, K2 & Associates, Dundee Corporation, RBC, Mackenzie Funds, US Global, 1832 Asset Management.
- Potential to fast track to feasibility study and production.
- Experienced management team.