Why Invest in Moneta Porcupine?
- Canada’s most prolific gold producing mining camp. Safe jurisdiction in Timmins, Ontario with established infrastructure in place.
- Growing resources and new discoveries. Current resource of 2.1MM ounces (0.7MM ounces indicated, 1.4MM ounces inferred). Resource to be updated in Q4, 2020.
- Gold price highest in over 30 years – US$1,907/ounce, C$2,515/ounce (27 October 2020).
- PEA results on South West deposit proves a robust gold project at US$1,500/ounce produces C$236 million after-tax NPV5%.
- C$371 million after tax cash flow over the life of mine
- Regional scale exploration potential.
- Expanding resource base.
- Low cost discovery ounces
- Moneta has a large land position, significant resource base, active drilling, an expanding resource and all projects are 100% owned.
- No royalties on resources
- Significant and growing resource with an active exploration program in Timmins, surrounded by major mining firms such as Pan American Silver, Kirkland Lake Gold, Newmont, OIII and McEwen Mining.
- Insiders and investors aligned for long-term value creation.
Shareholders include Sprott Securities, Eric Sprott, K2 &
Associates, Dundee Corporation, Mackenzie Funds, US Global, 1832 Asset Management.
- Potential to fast track to pre-feasibility study and production.
- Experienced management team, explorers and mine developers.